- Make a treaty with the wild bunnies when you arrive. They can hang out and hop around and add to the beauty of the place, munching on weeds and grass as long as they leave the little trees and vegetable garden alone.
- Put chicken wire around the vegetable garden fence.
- Make a deal with the birds. They can tweet and look gorgeous and be fed and supplied with bathing water as long as they Read More
Changing a property is a big project. Especially when you want to “make it your own” and your life purpose is to “delightfully inspire others.”
When it all begins to take on a snail-like pace, we remind ourselves
- how far we have come
- to celebrate what we have achieved in the past
- to stay excited and remember the goal is to transform our place into a great home and gallery for the future.
Our ancient struggle isn’t one between two extraterrestrial clans. It’s more about the struggle between what we know we are capable of achieving, and the actual time and monetary restraints it takes to achieve them.
Our New Year’s focus saw us Read More